The DC Blockchain Summit 2022 - Get 25% off an in-person ticket to the 1-day event to be held on May 24th in Washington, DC. Can’t make it? No problem, stay tuned for live streaming details

Festival of Learning 2021

Discussion List

• Weston Nakamura
    Festival of Learning: The Exchange Wrap Up Video w/ Moritz Heiden & Weston Nakamura
    The Exchange is a 24/7/365 festival of non-stop learning!  See Two Quants co-founder, Munich Re Head of Quant Research, RV Exchange builder/contributor, and Festival of Learning Day 3 "Information Curation" panelist @Moritz Heiden and I share our thoughts on tough lessons learned in 2021, including: • Moritz selling calls on GME in Jan • Moritz "fat finger" crypto execution • Weston's FOMO portfolio ....and much more.  https://vimeo.com/567688306Check out TwoQuants here
    Weston Nakamura 37 views 12 comments Most recent by SergioMontano Real Vision
  • Weston Nakamura
    Festival of Learning: Roger Hirst on Technical Analysis
    (Roger just wrote this out in slack, I’m guessing the question is from @Aaron Brill ? But wanted to share w/ exchange↓ )   Apologies to everyone for the long message, but this is an answer for Aaron who asked: “Knowing how, when, and the right types of trades to properly express the narrative being painted by my TA and general pattern recognition in the macro environment. What do you do?” My use of TA is to complement macro fundamentals (I’m not in front of a screen for enough of the day to …
    Weston Nakamura 45 views 4 comments Most recent by gary_g Real Vision
  • Weston Nakamura
    heads up- Fest of Learning next panel (starting now): fellow Exchange members / Two Quants Moritz...
    @Moritz Heiden @Moritz Seibert and of course RV Bot on the panel on info curation  
    Weston Nakamura 35 views 0 comments Started by Weston Nakamura Real Vision
  • Weston Nakamura
    Options Comments pulled from FoL channel from Mike Green
    In Tom Thornton and Mike Green's panel,@John Sundheim asked the following question which I wanted to highlight, as Mike responded  in great depth immediately following the session. Want to share with those who may have missed it: John Sundheim question:  In Summary can Mike and Tom verbalize a short list of the criteria mentioned with terms like "25 delta" and asymmetric payouts given a little more detail. Mike Green: Short list of the criteria: 1. Buy an option that matches your …
    Weston Nakamura 10 views 12 comments Most recent by matt_d Real Vision
  • Real Vision
    Festival of Learning: Day 1 - How To Join
    Starting at 10:00am EST… HOW TO JOIN: ★ Find your email: “[Reminder] The Festival is starting – your link to join inside” 1. First, please make sure you’re logged in to realvision.com (which you should be if you’re logged into the Exchange - but make sure). Once you’ve done that, go to your email “[Reminder] The Festival is starting – your link to join inside”   2. Now that you’re logged in, you can access the Festival by clicking the icon in the email that looks like this: 3. In ca…
    Real Vision 1 view 0 comments Started by Real Vision Real Vision