Happy Wednesday Exchange!
Here are some posts to get your day started.
- @Christopher Moir updates his ETF Dashboard with a new and catchy name!
- This post from @Ralph Humphrey didn't get much traction yet, but it is an important talking point. A lot of savvy investors follow the money flow of institutional buyers. Ralph breaks down what LC from Omega has been getting into.
- Here is a take from @Victor Martin-Tiscar which goes against the grain of MMT. Interesting read.
- Woah.... Jack, Elon and Cathy are all going to discuss Bitcoin at the "The B Word" conference. Registration is FREE. Square via CashApp has been such a big part of getting the retail audience involved with crypto. It really is awesome to see. Thanks for sharing, @Ralph Humphrey
- If you want to see what goes through the mind of a speculator, read this post by @Matt Daniell
- @Claudio Delgado shares sector performance in the SPDR's. Thanks! Good context along with the ETF Dashboard.
- Trade Idea on the long side to buy Dollar General. I like the chart. Thanks for sharing. @Stefan Juriansz
From my side, this is all I am watching today:
The candlesticks are the 10-year treasury note future and the teal line is the inverted Russell 2000 future. Mentioned that rates might be extended to the downside which should mean risk on so monitoring that situation closely!