...thats "too long, didnt watch" if you wondered haha
Thanks to @Max Wiethe and Naufal for this great rundown. Here are my takeaways..
RV Live w/ Naufal Sanaullah
- Are we in path dependent area or is market forward looking with positive vaccine news? Million dollar question… could see 50-100% increase in covid deaths by Valentines Day. Will market care though? Lots of market tailwinds. Just finished Vol Crush from election options, and seasonality remains strong… next couple weeks are the window for a potential deeper correction. Outside of that the narrative is bullish and technicals look good
- NQ 11600 look to be the Low before Pfizer vaccine that Naufal is eyeing. If that breaks down move could be imminent, if this holds looks good until end of year
- Bigger picture still short dollar trend
- Why NQ so important? Is tech the key to everything? He says yes, since its biggest part of the markets. A tough rotation out of these with vaccine could be the bearish narrative. Seeing weakness in big tech names could lead index positioning.
- Nikkei been favorite way to play the upside of these moves recently. Geared toward global trade and businesses have more clarity about life going forward (cap x and hiring)
- Q2 vaccine rollout maybe too optimistic but back half of 2021 makes sense.
- How important is fiscal stim? Very, CARES act story of the year, macro economy was super resilient through fiscal cliffs… even if flows of stim are weakening or reversing... (More)