Here are last week's @Real Vision Exchange survey results. As an additional question we asked participants about the positioning in their Cryptocurrency portfolio. See below for some interesting insights.
If you are looking to do your own analysis with the numbers on the Bot's dashboard, you can download the values in each chart as a csv by clicking the little gear box that's at the top right of each chart.
- Gold sentiment decreased strongly, Bitcoin sentiment on the other hand increased AGAIN despite the recent dip.
- Participants are less sceptical about Dollar performance, on the other hand they are less bullish on the Euro as well
- Treasury Bond yields are on aggregate expected to stay flat in the short term but decrease on the 3m horizon
- The view on Equities is overall less bullish. EM Equities has still the most positive view, Europe flat and S&P 500 slightly bullish
- The Real Vision Exchange Portfolio increased its Bitcoin and decreased its Gold weight and decreased exposure to Equities (slightly). The Bot went a little bit crazy. Apparently there was a lot of positive sentiment towards Bitcoin and the Euro in the last week but sentiment towards Equities receded. Hence he will massively go long EUR/USD on Monday (33%)...Not sure if that will work out for him, but let's see. The spread between the Exchange (ytd ~4.8%) and the Bot (~2.1%) is already widening a bit.