Weekend Roundtable discussion on the cannabis space, continuing the conversation from Tony Greer's interview with TerrAscend Chairman Jason Wild.
• MSOS ETF inflows to calm sector & single name volatility to attract institutional flows. Fund flows have increased dramatically since US Senate Georgia run-off elections, but remain < $500mn AUM (could/should easily be billions)
• The COVID effect, mental health
• European appetite for North American listed cannabis stocks
• Other than political tailwinds, fundamentals & institutional flows, what (else) is driving the sector higher? Correlations with BTC, TSLA
• Cannabis as an inflation/commodity play, weed futures
Lighting Round Questions (give your response in comments!):
• If the following three assets crash -90% and you can only choose ONE to buy and hold Long term (10 years), what's your pick? BTC or TSLA or Cannabis stocks
• YES or NO: In the next 4 years by the end of Biden/Harris administration first term, cannabis will be legalized on a federal level in the United States.