345Digital Marketing Strategy Consultant
Do you have questions for Lisa Gee?
Log in to ask Lisa Gee questions publicly or anonymously.
The Williams Alligator Indicator is great for trading beginners, swing traders, or even retail investors looking for a more thoughtful entry point to their favorite tradable asset. Best of all, this 8-minute video is explained in simple language even a newbie can follow.
Before you place that impulse market order....let's see what the Alligator is doing!
NOTE: You probably already know it's best not to rely on one indicator alone, but rather to use in conjunction with other market signals. In that light, this is a useful tool to add to your arsenal of indicators. (You'll find it easily on Trading View). Enjoy!
@Milton The Curator and RV team: I've seen a flood of great Exchange suggestions come through, some via @Marco Moreno 's formal request and others ad hoc.
I'd like to offer the following idea: What do you think about sharing a high-level features roadmap on this sub-exchange?
I don't mean the gory detail of tactics and timelines (we know those change), just a pinned post of the top-level priorities that the team is working on. Could be a simple visual or just a list.
What this solves:
-- Reduces staff time addressing repeat requests.
-- Increases goodwill: Members can see prioritized commitments and rest easy knowing RV is on the case.
-- Provides context: Members can better contextualize their requests in light of current feature priorities.
Thanks for all you do!
- In Silicon Valley, there’s this gospel that good ideas are divinely inspired or have single inventors. However, the reality is that most entrepreneurs don’t know what they’re doing, and success comes from hard work, methodical execution and iteration, and good operations.
- In the future, sees Tesla growing to the scale of Amazon as they’re in the business of “deregulating energy/power.”
- He and his partner arrived at SPACs by using First Principles thinking. That is, figured out why IPO process and investing were so hard. Additionally, it opens up access to regular, non-accredited investors to participate and have early access to high-growth durable businesses where they wouldn’t normally. His partners put their own money in to have “skin in the game.”
- Advice to investors:
- Pay attention to current macro tailwinds: continued gov’t & Fed spending; rates at or near zero; on-shoring trend; upcoming infrastructure spending.
- Trend of fractional ownership emerging.
- The crypto DeFi space is evolving.
- It’s less important how much $$ you have to invest, than having a plan for how to invest it. This includes: risk allocation, risk management, psychological discipline and decision-making. (i.e. Can you be disciplined in the face of volatility?)
- When investing in a company, learn how to do your due diligence.
- Fiat isn’t going anywhere anytime soon — FX markets trade $3 - $4T a DAY.
- Doesn’t see runaway inflation (hyperinflation) happening.
- Institutions need to see the diversification angle of crypto on a mass scale.
- Expects BTC’s correlation with DXY, SPY to diminish over time.
- Currently, all global yield is built on the US and Euro government bonds.
- Sees crypto yield curve evolving over time. Factors: inflation expectations, dampening volatility, institutional adoption.
- Crypto can be pristine collateral as it has no counterparty risk, and can be validated/verified easily. (Contrasted with bonds which are re-hypothecated an average of 32 times and have more tracking obscurity.)
- Today, crypto volatility is justified by risk-adjusted returns — think of it as “early stage VC.”
- Current volatility is ~60%. Expects it to dampen in the future to match equities, more like 20-40%.
- This will require more participation (esp institutions), more financialization, and a much larger market cap. (sidebar: investors don't need your ideology, they need the investment case of diversification and performance.)
- Keep in mind that as the derivatives market grows, it will also dampen volatility though it may create smaller bursts of hyper volatility.
- The fact that there is high volatility, relatively low knowledge, and other challenges means that we early adopters have the incredible advantage of front-running the institutional investors.
No more items...