A trade frame for trading the BO in the agricultures commodities using Future Options.
Dani Ben Yair 501
Do you have questions for Dani Ben Yair?
Log in to ask Dani Ben Yair questions publicly or anonymously.
Following Mish Schneider great interview, a strong move in the legalized Cannabis space.
How to practice a good Ruthless Risk Management using options.
IFF trade frame example:
The day TSLA will join MSTR is not so far away....
An asymmetric R:R play using OTM calls on the EEM etf:
Thumb up to Mish Schneider great call on DDD (3d Systems) from her Jan 5th interview with Max Wiethe on RealVision.
Go to 1:11:00 and see why she is so bullish on DDD that "can double this year, and go to 20 or even higher...."
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to watch that interview live, so only yesterday I found out that DDD exploded on Jan 7th
No doubt, she knows what she is talking about...
Maybe not too late to join PRNT (The 3D printing ETF)...
Why you should never underestimate the Right Tail potential and give away your upside for a small premium:
So, now after the XRP has died, the exchanges are targeting the others:
KYC = Know your coins
The second stimulus checks whether it's 600$ (70% probability) or 2000$ (30%) is something that shouldn't be ignored by us. Mnuchin tweeted on Dec 29th that the checks could begin arriving in banks account "as early as tonight". Paper checks will begin to be mailed on Dec 30th.
Looking at TSLA & Bitcoin price action today, one can assume that some of the money is going directly to Robin hoods accounts.
In the case of TSLA, where the valuation doesn't have any connection with reality, the short sellers should be aware of the train that is coming towards them. (I actually have bear put spreads, but almost paid the full penalty already for betting against Musk).
As far as the Bitcoin is concerned, you actually can't give it a fair value, so no one will dare shorting it. So it's like a super train with no obstacles. When everyone just can't wait for a pullback so that they can go back in, it never comes.
If Elon Musk will buy Bitcoin too for TSLA treasury, like M. Saylor did for MSTR, then no one will dare to short TSLA too :)
If I had to bet, January effect is not something we need to be surprised of in the momentum winners of 2020.
Happy new year